Find your New Best Friend Here
Click on each pet’s details below to learn more. For adoption polices and rates please click here.
Cat Adoption Information
The following benefits are included in the adoption fee:
- Sterilization Surgery (spayed or neutered)
- Feline Leukemia & Feline AIDS blood screening
- Routine distemper & rabies vaccinations
- Free Health Exam with a participating veterinarian of your choice
- Adoptees may purchase a microchip for $25 upon request.
• If you are interested in adopting a pet and rent your home, we ask for landlord permission before the adoption goes through.
• If you have a dog already in residence you must bring him/her in for a meet and greet with the prospective adoptee dog to ensure the best match possible for everyone.
• All adoptions are same day adoptions and we do not reserve or hold animals. Remember that even if you miss the opportunity to adopt that day we have many more animals that are waiting for a home and may be your next best friend!
• All members of the household must agree to the adoption and meet the pet before the adoption.
• Our adoption fees are non-refundable, but if a pet adoption does not work out you may return the animal to KVHS to find a new home.
• Due to afternoon feedings and rounds, adoptions will stop at 3:45 although you are welcome to look at our animals until we close.
• Most importantly, enjoy your time with us and make sure the animal you choose is going to be the best fit for your home and lifestyle.