Make a Donation—Ways to Give
As a nonprofit organization, KVHS depends completely on gifts from animal lovers like you. Donations are vital for the Kennebec Valley Humane Society’s continuing success.
Other Ways to Give
Become a Patron
Becoming a Patron is easy. In less than 5 minutes you can become a partner in saving lives with your monthly or annual money gift to KVHS. Join the Patron Program to start saving the lives of animals in your community today.
Did you know you can include KVHS in your estate plans either through your will, trust, retirement or life insurance plans, or bank accounts?
- Including us with a gift in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names KVHS as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable gift annuity
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- As a beneficiary of a bank account
Items we most need:
Cat Food (Dry)
Cat Litter (Non-Clumping)
Dog Food (Wet & Dry)
Rodent Food (Rats, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbit Food)
Fresh Greens or Vegetables
Towels & Blankets
Dawn Dish Soap
9Volt and AAA batteries
Sponges and Dish Gloves
Pens, Dry Erase Markers, Permanent Markers
* If you are interested in donating one of these items, please contact us as we can give a more specific description of the items we are looking for.