Your Donation to KVHS
Fill our the form below to make your one-time or recurring tax-deductable donation.
Other Ways to Give
Join Our Heroes Club!
Set up a monthly gift and become a hero to animals in need.
Did you know you can include KVHS in your estate plans either through your will, trust, retirement or life insurance plans, or bank accounts?
- Including us with a gift in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names KVHS as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable gift annuity
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- As a beneficiary of a bank account
Items we most need:
Cat Food (Dry)
Cat Litter (Non-Clumping)
Dog Food (Wet & Dry)
Rodent Food (Rats, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbit Food)
Fresh Greens or Vegetables
Towels & Blankets
Dawn Dish Soap
9Volt and AAA batteries
Sponges and Dish Gloves
Pens, Dry Erase Markers, Permanent Markers
* If you are interested in donating one of these items, please contact us as we can give a more specific description of the items we are looking for.