Register now to compete in our Mutt Strut Scavenger Hunt and earn chances to win some pretty pawsome weekly prizes for you and your pets. Don’t want to participate in weekly challenges? Don’t worry! You can register to fund raise and still get a chance at our grand prize.🏆
Ways to Participate:
- Register to virtually strut with us ($25) here.
- Fundraise for our animals by sharing your fundraising page with your friends, family or any animal lovers! You can use your personal fundraising page to tell your story & explain why you’re asking for donations for animals here at KVHS.🐶🐱🐹
- Donate to the event if you aren’t able to join us. Donate here
- Join the scavenger hunt (optional)- In lieu of an in-person strut, this year we are coordinating a “Virtual Scavenger hunt” to allow you and your family to safely “strut your stuff” on your own time and place. Win prizes, raise money and show your support for KVHS!
Join the Scavenger Hunt!
Get ready to strut your stuff on behalf of KVHS! We will present 6 challenges for you and your furry friend to participate in by taking photos or videos and tagging KVHS! Earn your spot in weekly drawings and by completing all 6 challenges, you will entered for our Grand Prize package including a staycation for your family at Augusta West Kampground in Winthrop.
How to Join the Scavenger Hunt:
- Register ($25) here.
- Keep an eye out for our 6 weekly challenge videos on our Facebook Page. Each Wednesday we will post our challenges!
- For chances to win weekly prizes you must publicly post a photo of you & your pet completing the challenge.
- Make sure to tag Kennebec Valley Humane Society AND use #Summerofthestrut in the post.
- Photos must be posted by 6pm on Sundays.
- Each Monday we will post with the photos submitted, the photo that gets the most ‘likes’ will win our weekly prize!
- Winners will be announced on Tuesdays!